3/10/2013

live think make create



Live, think, make, create is like a sequence to follow. It’s probably not a breakthrough discovery of mine, but there’s a relevant difference between being aware and implementing something into your life.

I treat this word-chain as a mantra, almost. But I think it is always a part of us, when we feel this irresistible desire to create something on our own. We launch blogs, make tumblrs and write novels hidden in the deep bottom of the drawer. It is a constant and compelling temptation to get down to something new and last in it, make it our domain, become good at it.

I’ve never known what is my particular talent. I could do things well, but there has never been this one specific part in my life I would stick to since my teen years. But once I started exploring fashion I knew it will become this ‘missing piece’ one day. I’m writing it now, while I’m about to finish the styling course with two photo-shoots to prepare and bunch of conceptions I could recite off the top of my head. Never ever have I felt so creative and inventive, never ever have I felt that calm. Once you get a proper chance, living and thinking enables making and when you make it well, you simply create. So it’s worth to seek and try. It’s worth to try and seek further. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz