5/22/2013

my summer will be great, amazing, exquisite




This summer promises me something special. Loads of fashion experience. I could never ask for any better.

It’s time to leave wintery, reflexive mood and kindly accept what summer holds for me. And it holds a lot. Just next week I’ll start my job at the vintage shop in Camden. So exciting and so intimidating at the same time. Though my feelings for fashion are pure and vintage lays in my interest, there is always this unsettling thought ‘can I handle it?’ Well, probably putting clothes on the hangers is not as challenging as my dramatic question may suggest, but I want to derive from this experience and I want to give as much from myself as it is feasible. My egoistic and altruistic features clash. I hope they will be reconciled. 

But I'm not finished, it's not just it. With first summery days of June my internship for the fashion PR agency will start. For three long months. It is almost same excitement as for the vintage job (and this is not because the agency is located minute walk from Oxford Circus on the attic of an exquisite tenement house). It is even bigger fear. I want to show I am passionate, I want to show this is what I am destined to do. I want to merge with fashion at last. 

Probably more is yet to come. And with more I think of all these unexpected turns and tasks that await. Whatever  comes up, I impatiently look forward it. This summer is also my chance to fall in love with London. Blindly and deeply,With all its events and bright evening. With all its nature and concrete.

I want all these good and tough things to start and last and never to end. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz