12/13/2012

gdansk




Hi Gdansk !

Hope you are well. It is so nice to know you are my real home.  The one with my beloved places and forests. With snow in the winter and sun in the summer.

Since I left you I’ve never felt more patriotic. Living in London cannot even be compared. You’ve got it all, exciting life (if one knows where to look for) and serenity, order and wilderness, urban space and dilapidated sights to hang around.

Now, when I am on my way back to you it’s just feels exquisite. I just cannot describe my joy, but it is probably because of the flight that awaits me and I dying from fear now.

But hopefully, we will meet again soon and I will exploit you as I used to do. With friends and alone.   With mum and dad and my brother. Because when I visit you all is complete. This is where people are. This is where I belong.

I will always be missing you no matter where I will go. But know, you are the ultimate place I will come back to. Sorry to keep you waiting.

If I ever could tell someone how amazing you are, I wouldn’t 1. Find the right way to say it. 2. Even if I did, I wouldn’t like to. Stay small and cosy and cool as always.

Well, we’ve got the deal now. Please, remember about me always. We are great together.

Kisses,
X

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz