12/03/2012

fashion questions




Probably you know this awkward moment when you’re about to leave, ready to go out and then, suddenly you just take off all the accessories, wash off the red lipstick and wear just black. If not, I am envious, because I do it all the time.

I feel fashion should be about sophistication. Rings and nail polish, necklaces and embroidered bags. Some would say less is more, but sometimes it sounds so unconvincingly. Then, I regret changing the whole conception of an outfit in mere 10 seconds, which seems to prove I know nothing about personal style and individuality. What can be more dull than black and plain?

The dilemma here is what is the authentic definition of style. If it is about marking one’s place in the street with bold, distinctive garments and accessories, I failed. However, it may be also about reflecting what really appeals to you. In this case , I succeeded.

Fashion can be like philosophy on a different, less severe level. Saying that, I feel silly. It is just that  it puts me in this dilemma, should I care for style? Really, all I can thinks of is if  things I wear can be a part of fashion’s appealing world? Don’t really know if I am eligible. But gonna try. Because it is fun that I want my life to be filled with. X

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz