2/05/2013

new york/london/milan/paris



Fashion week season about to begin with New York on the top of the list. It is tough to predict trends and that is why we should leave it to people who perfectly grasped fashion history and craft. We’re just an audience to judge, bearing our influence and applauding.

 What Autumn/Winter 2013 will be like? I cannot envisage but can wish. So I want sheepskin jackets and lots of leather. Leather gloves and jackets, leather bags and vests. No more military motives.

 Then I want full-length coats with wide collars and belts complemented with silk scarves. They will be loose and huge and cosy. So nicely looking with wedges and boots. All black and dark brown.

Okay, I agree, there will also be a bit of colour. Cashmere sweaters in white, burgundy and nude. That’s the only concession I make.

The edgy element of my perfect AW 2013 season forecast will be a hat. Classy and simple, black with a huge brim, worn by long-haired models with a plait underneath.

I wish I could make this collection on my own, show it to the world. But all I can do now is follow the upcoming fashion weeks and see how many of my wishes come true. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz