1/30/2013

bloggers




I will never fully grasp the phenomenon of fashion bloggers. I know they’re cool and, most importantly, their clothes are cool but what’s the deal of making some photos of oneself wearing half of his wardrobe at the same time?

Well, it is quite nice they show us their fashion world. Fashion needs to be shared, in fact. This is what lets it develop and change – a complete medley of ideas. But what amazes me is what happens once the blogger gains popularity, including stacks of brand new samples of clothing , free entries to most desirable fashion events and millions of instagram followers(well, that is not a real perk, but I just had to mention it).

I think my question here is so closely related to the one I formulated while writing about Alexa Chung. Where these people got with their ideas? Were they enough creative and innovative?  Why fashion world so eagerly greets people without any merits really?

I think it has changed now a lot. Not so long ago you had to bring something, love it, crave for it and then, after struggle and hard work, make it. Sometimes, I just wonder how much of real fashion there is left in this mass-culture dominated world. Hopefully, it has not completely changed yet. I still my name to make  in the fashion world. And not as a blogger, please.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz