1/22/2013

barcelona



Hi dear,

I just do not know how long can I keep waiting for you. Is it this holiday or the next one? Uncertainity is what I hate most.

Do not know really what to start with. Shall I just say I’d love to stroll down Barri Gotic with shops and bakeries and have some tapas. Then I will go to take some rides at Tibidabo. No matter how many times I have been there, I just can’t give up on amusement parks. Especially when I am on the tallest ride with the quite amazing view of all you’ve got best. Pure epic.

It is winter time in London. It is cold. People are like pushing and shoving in the tube and shops and bars in their down jackets . You are not like that at all. You just keep waiting with no pressure. And you’re sunny.
You know what? I want to take boat ride along the coast like the last time. Just want to have messed up hair and shorts and a tee. No tea. I drink tea all the time here and I give up. 

But the thing is I do not know when I will be back. But remember you’re my top one holiday destination. Well, top destination in general. Hope you will keep waiting for me.

Cheers,
X

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz