11/12/2012

london




Hi London. Basically, I think we’re both a little tired of ourselves . Now I am on my way home but I know I am gonna miss you anyway.

Well, I just need all these landmarks. I am a in the middle between an avid tourist and posh citizen, but I keep learning. So when I go down the Embankment I still feel like it is too epic.  And when I take a bus via Piccadilly I always stare at these neon screens.

I just detest the tube now, honestly. But don’t mind. It’s not your fault people between 8 and 10 am in the morning cram into every train with Metro in hand which they later leave everywhere around the city because they cannot reconcile carrying it with a Starbucks coffee.

But then I like the variety. Going to Shoreditch or Camden to be cocky and eccentric, then to City to be business-like, eventually ending up in Green Park in front of the Buckingham palace to be more patriotic.

And food. I do not mean scrambled eggs or any other English stuff, even if it is cooked by your beloved Jamie Oliver. I mean all these Italian and oriental food I can get literary everywhere. One thing about  London is I never get hungry there. I just can’t decide what to eat. And end up in Mac.

The weather is not a perk for me, sorry. I don’t mind cold, I mind humid. But I guess there’s nothing to do about  so I won’t make a fuss.

Eventually, I like quite a lot about You . You were a good choice. So either I am smart and you are cool. Let’s flatter ourselves. Cheers ! X

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz