10/20/2012

fashion show !



Soundtracks are so cool. I would like to have my life soundtrack one day. They are everywhere. Every place, depending on its character has it soundtrack. Today I entered the lomography shop in Newburgh Street. They played the ‘El camino’ album by The Black Keys. So nice to not buy anything and listen to great music. So nice to emphasise the laid-back atmosphere.

Music at catwalks intrigues me. These very often electric, vibrant sounds synchronized with models’ pace do not appeal to me that much. They so rarely accentuate the collections and just do not bring any originality. But it is changing now. So I just made a playlist of lest mainstream and most quaint music background at latest fall/winter 2012/2013 shows. Enjoy !

Balmain plays Depeche Mode classic 90’s sound as a background. I am just thrilled.

Etro takes a risk and plays the remix of ‘Video Games’ at its quaint show I am dying.

Sonia Rykiel is so classic. Both in design and the scenery and with Grace Jones track. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI6UhpMawOQ&feature=related

And Balenciaga show! ‘Love is in the air’ is repeated quite a lot, quite catchy and so charismatic! Music changed the whole view of the collection, as for me. X

1 komentarz: